Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The children in their school uniforms.

As I am enjoying my time down in Puerto Rico and am so grateful for the opportunity, I am continually thinking about the children in Ghana. They started school right after we left and Patrick was able to keep working on the building because of monetary donations and volunteer support. I am always looking at their facebook page to see new pictures of the kids and I miss them more and more each day.


To donate to the orphange, please visit this website, created by a past volunteer. It will help Patrick rebuild the school and a new place for housing and provide a better means of living for the children. 
http://www.gofundme.com/417ay8

Before...
After! The school's progress!
Photos via Savior Children Foundation Facebook Page 


No comments:

Post a Comment